For Teachers of the Gifted
As teachers of the gifted you have the task of educating our brightest minds but we understand that there are some challenges that are unique to this job. Each one of your students has individual needs, academic and social, that you will have to meet in the classroom to maximize their learning gains. Here are some resources to help you with the task.
The following are websites that provide additional information about gifted education. By clicking on the links below, you will be exiting this website. We are not responsible for the content on these sites.
Florida Department of Education/Technical Assistance Papers:
- Continued Eligibility for Gifted Students Transferring From Out-of-State
- Gifted Procedural Guide
- Creating Educational Plans using Easy EIP
- Developing An Educational Plan
- Plan A Checklist
- Plan B Checklist
- How to Write an EP
- Gifted Strategies: Planning Differentiating Instruction
- Gifted Consultation Log 2015-2016
- Gifted Feedback Form
Procedural Safeguards for Exceptional Students Who Are Gifted: