School Bus Contractors and Contact Information
As of September 26, 2017, the following is the current list of PRIVATE SCHOOL BUS SERVICES, which have been board approved to operate bus routes, field trips, and activity trips for Broward County Charter Schools.
Name Address Contact Numbers Director A1A Transportation, Inc.
(Total: 81 available buses)
4749 Orange Drive
Davie, FL 33314
Mr. Ricardo Love A & S Transportation, Inc. 649 5th Ave.
South Naples, FL 34102
Dan Stumpfhauser Maranata School Bus Service Corp.
(Total: 19 Available buses, 1 wheelchair bus)
7161 SW 7th St.
Miami, FL 33144
Mr. Ulises Arias Always On The Go 2541 SW 187th Ave.
Miramar, FL 33029
Javier Navaza Maria Gamboa Bus Service, Inc. 1191 NW 88th Way
Pembrook Pines, FL 33024
Ms. Rosemary Rodriguez World of Kids Transportation Corp. 18333 NW 7th St.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
- At least five (5) years licensed driving experience.
- Valid CDL License with Class ‘B' or 'A' with "P" (passenger) and "S" (school bus) – OR
Valid Class E Driver's License with a CDL permit
Permit required: Class ‘B' or 'A' with "P" (passenger) and "S" (school bus) endorsements, with no air brake restriction
Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record Requirement
- Must not exceed five (5) points on Motor Vehicle Record for moving violations within the last five (5) years (based on Safe Driver Plan).
- Must not have any violations involving alcohol or drugs.
Pre-employment Tests Requirement
- Background check
- Drug and alcohol tests
- DOT physical
- Must complete DOE training and DOT/Broward District Schools testing requirements.
You may submit applications at any of the Transportation location terminals from 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Please go to our Terminals page to get directions and information.