Marine Corps JROTC Programs
Marine Corps JROTC Mission
The mission of all JROTC programs is, "to instill in students in [United States] secondary educational institutions the values of citizenship, service to the United States, and personal responsibility and a sense of accomplishment."
Steps to Citizen Building
1. Develop informed and responsible citizens.
2. Develop leadership skills.
3. Strengthen character.
4. Promote an understanding of the basic elements and requirements for national security.
5. Help form habits of self-discipline.
6. Develop respect for, and an understanding of, the need for constituted authority in a democratic society.