Early Head Start Eligibility
In order to be eligible for the Early Head Start Program, the following must apply:
- Early Head Start - Pregnant women and children birth - 2-years-old
- Family income must meet federal poverty guidelines
Children with disabilities, who meet all other requirements, are welcome to apply.
When applying the following documents are required:
- Proof of age (example: child's ORIGINAL birth certificate)
- Proof of ALL household income from the previous year
- Proof of guardianship, if applicable
- Proof of Broward County residency
- Photo identification
For more information, please call 754-321-1961.