(Updated September 26, 2023)
2023 - 2024 School Year
- Students must be 15 years of age on or before the first class session.
- Driver's Education classes are for current students only. If a student graduates or withdraws from high school prior to the start date of a session, they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.
Public, Charter, and Private School Students
Public, Charter, and Private School Students:
Register through the Driver’s Ed website.
The Driver’s Education program has switched to a lottery-based system as of May 2023 for all Public, Charter, and Private School students. This was done to minimize the technical difficulties parents and students faced when registering through Virtual Counselor. Please see below for the new process of Driver’s Education:
Registration Time Periods
Fall 2023 Registration Dates
August 21st 8:00am to August 24th 4:00pm
End of Day August 31st: Results communicated via e-mail.
Winter 2024 Registration Dates
January 8th 8:00am to January 11th 4:00pm
End of Day January 18th: Results communicated via e-mail.
Summer 2024 Registration Dates:
May 27th 8:00am to May 30th 4:00pm
End of Day June 6th: Results communicated via e-mail.
How to register?:
- During the registration time period (see schedule above), go to the Driver's Education Homepage and click on the registration link under the yellow box.
- Fill out the Microsoft form with the applicant’s (student) information.
- Please note, ONLY 1 APPLICATION PER STUDENT WILL BE ACCEPTED. All duplicates will be deleted.
- Driver’s Education will process the applications. This usually takes 7 days. Once rosters are finalized, all applicants will receive an e-mail from the Driver’s Education administrator as to the results of the lottery.