(Webpage updated November 19, 2021)
2021 - 2022 School Year
SPRING 2022 - JANUARY 12, 2022
Registration opens up at 8:00 a.m. on the date listed above. Many of our sites fill up quickly. In order to secure a seat in one of our Driver’s Education classes, please try to register as close to 8:00 A.M. as possible.
- Students must be 15 years of age on or before the first class session.
- Driver's Education classes are for current students only. If a student graduates or withdraws from high school prior to the start date of a session, they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.
Public & Charter School Students
Public/Charter School Students: Register through Virtual Counselor
- Go to Virtual Counselor
- Login as a Student
- Main Dropdown Menu: Select Driver’s Education
- Informational Page will Appear: Please Read
- Go to the bottom of the Informational Page and choose:
Register For Driver's Ed/Print Certificate
- Choose your Site and Time
- Click Register at the Bottom
- Choose: Student Information on the left side of the page to print a registration confirmation.
The registration system works best with the browser FireFox.
Please do not use the browser Safari to access the registration system.
Private School Students
Private school students register via email (email@example.com) at 8 AM on the date of registration
If you send an email prior to 8 AM on the date of registration you will receive an automated response stating that you have not been registered. Any time after 8 AM on the date of registration you will receive an automated response that says, “We have received your registration request and we will email you a confirmation in the next 3 business days”.
Please include the following information in your email.
- Have you ever been a Broward County Public School (BCPS) student?
- Student name
- City and State of Birth
- Ethnicity - African American/Asian/Hispanic or Latino ethnicity/Alaskan Native or Native American/White
- Address including City, State, and Zip Code
- Phone number
- Current School attending (including grade)
- Top 3 choices of location for Driver’s Education in preferential order
Example: 1. Plantation, 2. Nova, 3. Cypress Bay
McKay Scholarship students should contact their program administrator prior to registering for Driver’s Education. Part of the credit and grade procedures has us enroll your child into Broward County Public Schools.
How to Register
Driver's Education classes are for current students only. If a student graduates or withdraws from high school prior to the start date of a session, they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.
To ensure registration was successful, click on reservation. If registered, location and time will be indicated.
- Login as Student.
- Enter student number and date of birth in the format given.
If your birthday is Jan. 2, 2002, you enter 01/02/2002 (don't forget the slashes)
- Under student info, click on Driver’s Education.
- In the next window, click schedule.
- Select location and time.
- Click reserve seat.
Note: The registration screen will appear in a new window. Some popup blockers will prevent the screen from appearing and may need to be temporarily disabled in order to register.