BCPS's Anti-Bullying Week
(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) observes Anti-Bullying Week annually the second week in November. This special week was created to raise awareness and provide opportunities for our schools and communities to enhance their bullying prevention efforts.
Join us in celebrating November 7-11, 2022.
How can you observe this event?
- Use BCPS Anti-Bullying Toolkit's lessons with your students.
- Have your students wear blue on Friday, November 11th“Go Blue Day,” to show they will Be the 1 to be a “true-BLUE” friend and stop bullying for someone in need.
- Go to the BCPS Anti-Bullying Week Resources Canvas course in Commons (if you are a BCPS teacher) with your students.
- BCPS staff can go to our SharePoint.
- Use the Choose Peace/Stop Violence Virtual Activity Guide, which focuses on cyberbullying.
- Add the Be the 1 Toolkit anti-bullying lessons to your curriculum.
- To learn more, view the School Board of Broward County Anti-Bullying Resolution.